GROUNDBREAKING WEARABLE DEVICES
Ever since the iRun took the broadcasting-whilst-running industry by storm back in 2010, Joseph Tame has been developing innovative wearable devices to help people overcome tough social problems.
Recent devices include:
- SAKURAMAN: An anytime, anywhere wearable mobile cherry blossom viewing party device
- The wearable chocolate dispensing hat
- The Mobile photo studio (English report): a the result of a collaboration with Olympus – read more about that here and here (Japanese).
- The Wearable Christmas Tree
- The giant robotic photographic tweeting 1,000 litre helium-filled Google Map Pin
- The smart-phone controlled Christmas Tree Hat
- The Ice Bucket Challenge Machine
More info on my wearable devices to follow soon.